Thursday, November 24, 2016

My Biggest Secret.

I joined a cult. 
I am now a LIPSENSE distributor. 
I don't know how to tell you I love it without sounding sales-y. 
But I am actually obsessed. Here is why. 



1. It saved my lips.
They used to cut Justin's face off and now they are are soft as a baby's bottom.
I literally think every company is lying until they prove me other wise. 
No joke, I have different lips. 
I ALWAYS HAVE CHAPPED LIPS...ALWAYS. 
I used LIPSENSE and ONLY LIPSENSE for 5 days. &my lips are perfect for the first time. 

Day 1-3, my lips were peeling and I was gnawing off my lips. 
Then a miracle happened. They were soft as can be. Justin even said, "Kels your lips are super soft. "
He's never said that before because they never had been LOL. 

I have new lips and I am forever thankful. This is really the biggest reason I love it so much. 
Brittney wearing Praline Rose 
Alex wearing Fly girl


2. They make your lips look fuller and luxurious.
I put it on (onto my dry cracked lips) and my lips looked so good. 
They were glossy (I hate gloss but I actually liked this). And they were pigmented. 
It goes on so smoothly and there are colors for every skin tone. 
Even when I applied the matte, my lips just looked celebrity status. 


Me wearing First Love
Tasha wearing Raisin 

3. The color actually lasts. 
Day 1-3 of cracking, my lips were peeling by hour 4 so of course the color was going with it. 
But I kept on going with it. I only had one color but I kept wearing it day after day. 
Day four it literally lasted ALL DAY. I wore it and didn't check up on it. 

And I ALWAYS check on my lips because I have naturally red lips that need a color on them to calm them down. LOL But it stayed. 
It didn't get a really ugly line where your mouth opens (always happens with my Matte lipstick). 
Heal your lips, apply correctly, and you will have nice lips all day. 
 Becca wearing Violet
Bethanie wearing Gingerbread
Sarah wearing Pink Champagne

So I chose to get it at a discount & start a little baby business out of it. 
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO TRY IT OUT than right now because 
its BLACK FRIDAY.
(You can purchase your deals Friday & then pick out your colors at the party Wednesday, where you can try everything on)




Also, I am having a LIPSENSE try on party, so that everyone can come and actually try the product. 
I thought everyone had already heard of it, but everyone hasn't so come on out! 
Everyone is invited! Message me for my address. DETAILS BELOW.


See you soon. 
Xo Kels


Ps Are my friends attractive or what? @chelseakissamphotography makes us all look so good. 




No comments :

Post a Comment