Tuesday, February 11, 2020

MEET YOUR PERSON MATCHMAKING

Everyone deserves love.
I have so many incredible people in my life who are kind, funny, attractive, accomplished...all the things. They have the righteous desire of marriage on their hearts, but they simply haven't met their person.

I want to help. 




I am starting a matchmaking service. I am giving my time to this because I think something really great could come from this. I have felt pulled to do this for so long and I have the time.

Not really...but I'm making the time! Haha!


I have so much I want to do with for this (beautiful website, etc.), but I don't want to waste any time.
So I'm starting now!


Here's how it works. 

1. Nominate a single friend of the LDS faith in the age range 25 - 45, man or woman.
2. I will reach out to them to let them know they were nominated.
3. Nominees will fill out a questionnaire.
4. They will then be entered into a database and I will hand pick matches based on responses. 
5. Once a match is found, they will be put in contact with one another.


Let's get going! Nominate your friends! Send them this link! Or fill it out yourself!
This service is completely free while I continue to build a strong database of incredible people.
Click the link below to begin the questionnaire.
https://kelsieishappy.typeform.com/to/nbdPxn


Let's find you your person. 
xo Kelsie


If you aren't LDS or you are outside the age range, don't feel left out.  I'm doing one project at a time, but we will get to you ;) 

1 comment :

  1. How do you go about nominating someone? I started filling out the survey and figured out quickly it was only for myself. Whoops. I'm already happily married.

    ReplyDelete