Saturday, April 18, 2020

3 Things

We've gotten the news that things are closed down in Las Vegas until May! This is a time like never before. Maybe this is a time to finally get to the things on the bottom of your to-do list...I know my junk drawer could use a good deep clean ;) Or maybe this is a time to just slow down. To sit on the floor with your kids without rushing off to the next thing. Or maybe it's a time to journal or binge watch that new Netflix show...guilt free :)
I am here as a wife, mama, and self proclaimed television enthusiast to give you my TOP THREE...My top 3 books to read.  My top 3 activities to do with my kids. My top 3 Netflix shows. AND my top 3 quotes that have kept me going.

TOP THREE BOOKS TO READ. 

1. You are the Mother you Children Need. 
During a time when we are all spending more time with our children than we ever imagined LOL! This book is such a beautiful reminder that we are the PERFECT mother for our children, however we come is exactly right. 
2. The Alchemist. 
A classic. Some many life lessons and good quotes. A must read. 
3. Love Does.
This is my favorite book of all time. I have gifted this to so many people because I just love it so much! It's all about love. How it takes action. How it does things! And how God helps. 
 

 TOP THREE FUN THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS.

1. Animal Baths 
This keeps my two year old entertained for at least an hour. He loves to give all his animals a bath! 
2.  Fort Building 
This makes anything more fun. Build a fort and my two year old will play with his same old normal toys...but its more fun now because you're in a fort!!! Lol! 
3. Egg Hunt Part Two 
Use all those eggs you just hid and add your kids favorite puzzle pieces! Hide them and now its twice the fun! And twice as long haha! 

 TOP THREE NETFLIX SHOWS.

1. Self-Made
This show inspired me so much! It made me want to stop watching right then and start a business lol! 

2. The Office 
I just finished watching the entire series for the 100th time. So what did I do? Restarted it. Ha! 

3. Locke & Key
This is SERIOUSLY such a fun show. Mildly scary (more thrilling). But such a cool concept. I think if you like Harry Potter or X Men, my favorites, you'd like this show. 

 

 TOP THREE QUOTES MAKING ME HAPPY.

"Women wear many hats, but it is impossible and unnecessary to wear them all at once. The Spirit helps us to determine which work to focus on today." 

"May the flowers remind us why the rain was necessary." 

"A great attitude becomes a great mood which becomes a great day which becomes a great year which becomes a great life." 

I hope you are finding the flowers amongst the rain! xo Kelsie 




PS. Right now you get TWENTY PERCENT OFF at Pink Desert because it's friends and family weekend! :)  

My girl Brit asked me for my favorites, so here they are! I linked them all for you so just click on the photo to shop :) Don't forget to use your code! 20KELS!

No comments :

Post a Comment