Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy Sunday

A day late.
I am sitting in my bed getting tons and tons of work done because I am dying of sickness.
I don't HATE being sick because it gives me guilt free time to sit in bed and get things done.
But I'm officially over it now...so pray for my healing.

Here are my favorite links of the week, they are so good you will die.


If anyone else lives in a world of paranoia, here are what burglars said about breaking into homes.

How to make yourself fall in love...or out of it.

Jim Carrey gives this amazement lesson on visualization and how we can gain what desire by it.


I think dogs are actually angels in dog bodies. There I said it. 

I'm think about just turning this into a blog about dogs cause I'm finding the sweetest videos 😹😭

Bodybuilders doing ballet.... oh yes that's real. 

If you haven't seen this video yet, shame on you. This will be me at 40...50...60..&90. 

Is any one else a big nerd for Jurassic Park? If this actually happens, I'm buying a flight to China NOW. 


Have a great week! 
Xo Kels 



No comments :

Post a Comment