Monday, November 21, 2016

Bargain Blogger.

I am no queen of fashion. But I am queen of BARGAINS. Lol If you can't tell, I'm quite proud. 
Everyone deserves to be able to feel good about them selves, in clothes that they love. 
&not everyone has a huge budget for that. 
Thomas Monson's sweet wife said "When I pass away I want you to remember, I bought everything in this house on sale." :) I hope to say the same. Haha 

So here is a post with 5 TIPS to shopping smart. 

1. The "DO I REALLY LOVE THIS?" test.
My mom would always say this to me when we went shopping for me as a kid. She'd say, "Do you love it?" and I looked at the piece again and decided. 
Don't buy things you don't love. Look at the clothing and think, is this a wear once item or can I picture several outfits this works with. 
Is it a strong trend or a basic item that will be more timeless?
If you don't love it, put it back. 

2. Online shopping deals at quality stores. 
I love to online shop because it's like getting gifts. But I am only hunting in the sale section. 
The great thing about online shopping is their annoying emails they send you, &THEY COME WITH SALES. 
I always wait for my 40% off the sale section to shop at my favorite stores. 
My two go to's for this are Madewell & Jcrew. The quality of the clothes is better but your getting them at a lower price. Hold out for the sale if possible. It goes in order, 20%, 30% then 40% off sale items. WAIT FOR THE SALE. 
(Ps. I have a separate email for all my spam type stuff & I use Unrollme up to organize my emails. They put everything together in one email & unsubscribe you to anything you're sick of.) 


3. Use online sales, in store. (THIS IS A BIG ONE)
I am QUEEN OF THIS. 
If you are going shopping in store, go to their website while you're in the store. 
90% of the time they have a online sale going on (20% off, 30% off, ect.) 
I will do all of shopping, then when I get to the register I say the following, 
"Hey there is a sale going on online, can you honor it in store? If not, no problem, I'll just order it online." 
I have NEVER been turned down. They ALWAYS honor it. It's amazing. 
Stores I have done this at are Old Navy, American Eagle (they are totally revamped, try them out) and JCrew Factory. 
Also, if you're a student, places have student discounts. 

4. Splurge on essential items. 
I have spent more money than I usually do on select items. 
I just bought a pair of jeans from Pink Desert for 60$ because they are such a good fit and no matter what top I'm wearing I feel confident. 
If there is an item that you KNOW is going to be crucial to your wardrobe and it's a perfect fit, splurge. 

5. Wait for the sale. 
Don't splurge if you don't have to, wait till it goes on sale.

Speaking of salllllllllles, the entire outfit in this post is going onsale at Pink Desert for Black Friday. 
Every item in the store is 25% off for their BLACK FRIDAY grand opening here in Las Vegas (you can also order online). 









Time to start shopping. 
Xo Kels 

No comments :

Post a Comment