Sunday, September 18, 2016

Happy Sunday.


I hope Sunday is able to be a day of rest for you, like it is for me. Sometimes I have church meetings & sometimes its my only full day off, but it feels like 3 days off for me.
On Sundays I attend church from 10am - 1pm and then I rest. I nap. I spend time with my family or Justin's family, eating dinner and playing games. 

Relax this Sunday. &while you're relaxing, enjoy these fun finds: 

Is this the coolest invention for pregnant woman, or the strangest

Why do dog videos melt my heart into a puddle? 

Remembering your friend's sad anniversaries

Becoming friendly & overcoming worry (a huge feat for me). 

Irrational fears. We all have them. They made them into comics


Number one item you need for houseguests. Dying over the truth in this. 

Bumbling & Tindering? Here's some help

I love this ideas for decorating a small bathroom


Every time I need a song that calms me down, I listen to this. Totally Sunday approved;) 


Xo Kels 

1 comment :

  1. "Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language."
    I love that, also The Stable Song, also YOU

    ReplyDelete