Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bye Summer.

I feel like I'm in this phase where all I am doing is hopelessly waiting for fall to come. I'm ready to break out all my sweaters and boots. I have no more summer outfits, I have no more patience for 110 degree weather and I have sweat all of the moisture out of my body. That's all the complaining I have...until it's winter & I'm whining about how cold I am 😹

The sweet sister missionaries came over for lunch. The one on the right is from my boyfriend's families ward and we had eaten with them Monday. I was feeding my sisters Friday for lunch and THERE SHE WAS. They had transfers & she was there for the day. She is the sweetest. After we ate lunch I found out why Heavenly Father put her in my path that day... she had NEVER had an otter pop before... I find that incredibly appalling. All is right with the world now. lol

My friend Jeff came home for two weeks for his dental school summer break. He pretty much made Sarah & I's summer 2015 so he means a lot to us... we were happy to see him trucking along and kicking dental school's butt. We love him. (&he's single ladies...) 

Justin & I went on a double date with Natasha and she ended up really hitting it off with this guy...
I did a "How to be a good double date when you're the couple" tutorial on my snap chat. Tried to upload the video & it didn't work. ( @kelsiestillllls ) Key is, if you're dating someone and you're going on a double date with someone, TONE DOWN THE PDA. I once went on a first date with a guy and we doubled with a recently engaged young couple and they were pretty much making out at the other side of the table. I wanted to DIE. 


Every week my boyfriend cooks an amazing meal ( He went to culinary school in France for 3 years, so his cooking is unreal...) He has this white board calendar at his house so I write all of our adventures up to remember what we've been up too. Never want to forget how lucky I am to have this guy. 
That's a wrap August. Xo Kels 

1 comment :

  1. "I found out why Heavenly Father put her in my path that day... she had NEVER had an otter pop before"
    Too good.

    You're right, Jeff means a lot to us. Making summer 2015 incredible was a tall order, but he rose to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete